I did not need the box to tell me I'm out!
fun!
I'm just impressed that you got that good of pictures! Mind end up kinda lame when the kids are on the slip and slide. Oh, and I'm with you. I've hit one too many rocks hidden under the slip and slide to ever want to do it again!
I'm impressed with your shade!
I'm glad you're having fun with it! My kids were terribly disappointed once they realized that they were too big for a slip n slide anymore.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
fun!
I'm just impressed that you got that good of pictures! Mind end up kinda lame when the kids are on the slip and slide. Oh, and I'm with you. I've hit one too many rocks hidden under the slip and slide to ever want to do it again!
I'm impressed with your shade!
I'm glad you're having fun with it! My kids were terribly disappointed once they realized that they were too big for a slip n slide anymore.
Post a Comment