Monday we explored Santa Cruz.
There was a cold wind coming off the ocean.
By the way our kids are dressed you would think we had gone to the Arctic and those were penguins instead of birds behind them.
It was a beautiful day.
We checked out the Santa Cruz Lighthouse and the Surfing Museum.
It is not as picturesque as Janet's East Coast Lighthouses she blogs about!
Especially when this guy pulled up.
The things you see at the beach!
We finished with a seafood lunch out on the pier.Rebecca and Tyler were brave and tried some new things. Meagan ordered pasta off the kid's menu and her plate could have fed four of us.

2 comments:
I don't know--it is a pretty quaint lighthouse! I just love them!
oh, since your blog aug 1, I didn't realize you were blogging again. Sorry I am so late in reading this.
Post a Comment