Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Climbing

I am going to make an effort to try and keep current on the blog.

This past Saturday I had the opportunity to go climbing with some good friends. We went to an area that had just recently been opened and no one in our group had been to before. The weather was perfect and it was a great day. Michelle was great to let me go and have a good time. She took the kids to go see Shrek the Fourth while I was out playing. I don't think she had as much fun as I did. Meagan was scared by the movie and so the two of them spent a lot of time in the hallway outside the theater.

This is me struggling to get up a route that is much harder than my current ability.
This is Rik...
...and this is Ryan.

I would take a day out climbing with these guys over most other things that I have to deal with. They are patient with my while I am trying to learn and they make for an enjoyable day. Ryan's wife was also with us, but I didn't get a picture of her.

3 comments:

Cynthia Hatch said...

Wow, that is really impressive!

Dean and Cindy Hatch said...

That is quite the climb. By the way, what does "perfect" mean? Below 100?

Lhone said...

what a climb! I had no idea you could do stuff like that. totally impressed.