Thursday, September 9, 2010

Erin

It was brought to my attention that I never posted any pictures of Erin when she was born. I wasn't keeping the blog up to date and I was too busy with life. So, seeing as how she is almost 9 months, I thought I would give you a few pictures of her as she has "grown up".


1 day

6 weeks
2 months

3 months

4 months (eating rice cereal for the first time)

5 1/2 months

7 months

8 months

9 months (almost)


5 comments:

Heather - said...

Wow, she's gotten big. But, even as a newborn, she looks like herself. Cute girl :)

Andrea said...

So cute! Noone judges a lapse in the blog... we all know you have a life!

Lhone said...

she is cute. and i recognize some of her clothes! thanks for them. love the pics.

Cynthia Hatch said...

What a cute glimps at her little life. I'm sure she is a joy to have.

Dean and Cindy Hatch said...

Cute, cute, cute...Thanks for posting!