Monday, January 17, 2011

It has been a while...

...since I posted pictures to this blog. I guess that I have just allowed life to happen and get the best of me. It's not like I've been busy for the past few months, right? Other than to try and recap everything that has happened since the last time that I posted, I figured that I would just start with what happened most recently.

Michelle, Rebecca and I went to see Wicked. It came to the theater at the UofA for three weeks. We went to a Saturday afternoon show. The theater was sold out. We got the tickets clear back in October when they first went on sale. We didn't know anything about the story, other than it was about the witches of Oz, set before the original movie. We are glad we went and that we took Rebecca. Tyler was pretty bummed that he didn't get to go.

Here is the view from our seats.








I am glad that I didn't have to sit behind this guy. He eventually lowered himself into the chair, but we thought for a while he wouldn't fit any lower.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

I bet that's what the two ladies behind him were wondering! They kind of look like they are whispering to themselves in the picture.

Cynthia Hatch said...

That seems like an awesome experience for everyone. Glad you could go.

Lhone said...

what??? if i had known, i would have come. i really want to see it. we go to the city it's in too late, and are never where it is.

Janet Stevens said...

Love Wicked!! Hoping to take the girls up to NYC next month to see it.

Amy said...

I think you were sitting in our same seats that we had sat in a few days before!