Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Eve at Wendi's

The festivities began with an Easter Egg Hunt with Wendi's ward.


Tyler pleased with his efforts!


Brett dragging Erin along.


Wendi checking out Meagan's loot.


After the egg hunt, Brett and I went to the temple.
Then we came back to Wendi's to make Grandma Joyce's bunny rolls.
The kids dyed eggs.


Rebecca, Mitchell, Garrett, Meagan, and Tyler.

We ended our day at the Mesa Temple Pagent.
I didn't get any pictures.
I spent most of the time with Erin going up and down some steps near the visitor center.
It was a fun day!

3 comments:

Lhone said...

So, what are bunny rolls? Do I need to be asking for a recipe for them ;)

Michelle said...

They are very similar to Grandma Moseley's Bow Knots, but she makes them in the shape of a bunny and the glaze has marachino cherrys in it. They are yummy!

Lauren Rae said...

I have the bunny roll recipe on my blog http://pinkteacupsandcupcakes.blogspot.com/2011/04/easter-prep.html

Michelle it is so fun to see what your family is up to. I can't believe how big your kids have gotten. I miss you guys! Hope all is well!