Thursday, April 14, 2011

I don't know what to say

Michelle has always given me a hard time about how I can't seem to keep my feet still. I am always moving my feet when I'm laying down, or bouncing my knee when I am sitting. I have a really hard time just being still. This habit extends even to the bed. I am always rubbing my feet or toes against the sheets and she is always telling me to just lay still. Well, this week I woke up and I had ripped the sheets during the night. Looking at the sheets down by my feet, they are totally worn through and thin. It would be one thing if this was the first set of sheets that I had done this to, but this is the third set. Anyone know of some industrial strength sheets we should buy?

5 comments:

Dean and Cindy Hatch said...

No, but a set of bisep-taps could help.

Rik said...

Duct tape. Congratulations on your 4th post of 2011.

Cynthia Hatch said...

I was going to say a few bicep-tap would help but Dean and Cindy beat me to it. Hahaha

Lhone said...

bicep taps? ha! it's like a sick hatch joke. we had some cheap sheets that we got from big lots. they felt like sleeping on cardboard, but I bet they wouldn't rip!

sheila said...

If you find some let me now. This the is the same way or last 3 sets have gone. I don't know if it's from my tossing an turning or DJ's snadpaper feet, gross.