Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day

We spent the day at the Desert Museum.
It had been awhile since we had been there.
We found alot of rocks to climb on this trip.This squirrel was so intent on digging his hole, he let people get pretty close to him.
Rebecca climbing around in the cave.
Tyler trying on the Desert Hare ears.
More climbing on rocks!
Even Erin was able to get in on the action.
Can you find the owl in this picture?
We ended the day with BBQ ribs and homemade ice cream.
And a little baseball with our bag of 100 balls.
A gift from our next door neighbor Chuck.
(We think the two or three balls that would go over the fence once
in awhile wasn't giving him enough exercise!)
Meagan in the batter's box.Dad at the grill.

4 comments:

Lhone said...

The desert museum looks fun. I can't believe how big Erin is. Holy cow! She just looks like one of the kids, not a little baby!

Dean and Cindy Hatch said...

It looks like you had a really fun day! Such a little togetherness outing. We sure do miss you though. Too bad you couldn't "picnic" with us in the snow. And no, I didn't see the owl. Rats!

Andrea said...

I'm with Lisa, I can't believe how big Erin looks. AND I can't believe how much Rebecca looks like Michelle in these pictures.

The Rambler said...

WHA??? Who's that little kid? yep i guess i should've expected her not to be an infant anymore, but it's so crazy to see. What a doll.