We got new bathroom towels for Christmas. Woo-Hoo I know, but Michelle made a curtain for our bathroom to go with them that turned out nice. Here is the kids bathroom:

And here is the curtain that Michelle made to hang in out bathroom to match the new towels. Notice the clock on the wall. We hung a clock on the wall there when we first moved into the house. That clock died in May of 2008. It hung there until we replaced it at Christmas. Even though we knew it was dead, Michelle and I both continued to look at the dead clock to see how late we were while getting ready in the morning. You would think that after half a year we would have learned to not look at the dead clock. Better, yet you would think that it would have taken us a lot less time to replace the clock.

4 comments:
The curtains are pretty impressive. Nice job, Michelle!
I have yet to put a clock in the bathroom. I have resorted to yelling, "I need a time update!" To which one of the kids promptly reply with what the time is. It is the only thing that the kids are ever prompt with.
The funny thing is that we are going on a full year and 2 months with a clock that died, and interestingly enough, it says the same time your clock is showing. WOOOO...
Great curtain, Michelle! I love the colors. And I really like your nice, LONG towel rack! I'd get one, but none of our bathrooms is large enough to put one of the wall! Sad but true!
Post a Comment