Rebecca took sewing lessons today from Mom. She fixed a pair of pajamas and a Barbie outfit. She also used thread and the colors were blue and purple. The first thing she had to learn is to make a knot at the end of the thread. Then she had to stich it. After that she learned to make another knot and she did it twice in each thing. She had fun doing it. They also went over a page of her "Faith in God" activity book. She is going to do the sewing every Sunday after lunch or a few things after lunch. It is going to be one of her new talents.
(Dictated by Rebecca, typed by Dad)
4 comments:
Great job Rebecca! Is that a thimble on your finger? Wow! I hope you enjoy your new talent. I always liked to sew, and you have come from a long line of sewers. See you soon for your BIG day. Grandma Hatch
Good job Rebecca! Someday you too will be making your own Webkinz clothes. That's a favorite around here.
I'm impressed. does michelle travel? I need to relearn. ps. Michelle, I have that sweater! Go BYU!!
Very impressive, Rebecca!! I have a stack of clothes that need repair. I'd pay you well, but you'd have to come to Baltimore. (And bring your parents, too!)
Post a Comment