It looks like Tyler and Matthew were sporting the same look for crazy hair day at school. However, me being the slacker mom that I am now, I failed to take a picture, so you'll have to take my word for it.
Cool hair. That's cute that you did meagan's hair too.
First time I thought Meagan looked totally like Michelle...and her hair never looked like that. Must just be the mug.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
It looks like Tyler and Matthew were sporting the same look for crazy hair day at school. However, me being the slacker mom that I am now, I failed to take a picture, so you'll have to take my word for it.
Cool hair. That's cute that you did meagan's hair too.
First time I thought Meagan looked totally like Michelle...and her hair never looked like that. Must just be the mug.
Post a Comment