Rebecca's Primary teacher asked me to bring a picture of me when I was about five to show in her class. I had my Dad scan my kindergarten picture and send it to me. The pictures of the kids are from the first day of school 2009. You be the judge if you think I passed on my genes or not.
Dadgum! Why is it that the majority of the Hatch posterity all take after their Dads? Come on, we had some work in it too BTW, the beads are a nice touch.
hahaha...where did you get the beads? Those are just awesome. And, I didn't know you were blond. I'm with heather, meagan is spitting image. I have always thought Rebecca was Michelle. And, yeah, Blaine overtook our kids. Hatch genes just must be weak.
4 comments:
Dadgum! Why is it that the majority of the Hatch posterity all take after their Dads? Come on, we had some work in it too BTW, the beads are a nice touch.
I thought Tyler would look more like you...but wow, Meagan looks just like you!
hahaha...where did you get the beads? Those are just awesome. And, I didn't know you were blond. I'm with heather, meagan is spitting image. I have always thought Rebecca was Michelle. And, yeah, Blaine overtook our kids. Hatch genes just must be weak.
That would be yes. They do look like you. Michelle's kindergarten picture looks just like mime. Sorry Michelle.
Mom
Post a Comment