Thursday, November 27, 2008

Halloween

We went to Gilbert this year to celebrate Halloween with the kids' cousins. Rebecca was a '50s girl, Tyler a frog and Meagan a fairy princess with wings. All of these costumes had been worn by Rebecca in years past, but that is what each of them wanted to be.

The nice thing about Arizona Halloweens is that it isn't cold. Meagan walked around in her leotard all night and never complained about being cold.



4 comments:

Andrea said...

Rebeccakind of looks like Michelle in the those pictures Cute!

Lhone said...

tyler doesn't look too happy in his frog costume (on the stairs). I think those are cool costumes. And, why not get more use out of them than just wearing them once!

Heather - said...

I was a 50's girl one year, well, actually a few times...
I like seeing everyone's costumes, cute!

Dean and Cindy Hatch said...

I was a 50s girl in the 50s. What's up with that? Now it's a Halloween Costume? I must be old. Mom