Thursday, November 27, 2008

Soccer Season

Rebecca and Tyler both played soccer this fall. They had their last game last Saturday. As fun as it is, and as much as they enjoyed it, we are glad that it is over. Practices every Tuesday and Thursday evening and games every Sat morning makes it hard to get much else done. Plus, I'm never around to help Michelle out during the week, so she had to do a lot of it on her own. Here are a few random shots taken throughout the season.







Michelle made the team banner for Rebecca's team. Obviously they were the "Blue Sharks". Each player has a shark with their name on it. The boys had grey sunglasses and the girls had white bows. I thought she did a really good job on it.









5 comments:

Andrea said...

Good job on the banner Michelle. And with the grass (if you can call it that) not really being green, the picture of Rebecca by herself makes her look like she is "guarding dirt".

Michelle said...

Yeah, how did she inherit that skill from James? He is not her father!

James Hatch said...

It's not guarding dirt. It's playing your position. I believe it was Pres. Uchtdorf who told us to "lift where you stand".

Lhone said...

haha!! Lift where you stand...that's funny! I'll never think of that talk the same.

Heather - said...

I'm glad that James wasn't one of those kids that ran around in a massive pack around the ball. Good job, baby!

And, I love the orange slices!