We may not have had the most traditional Thanksgiving dinner, but we had to have homemade rolls. The kids always want to help when Mom is baking. Here's our little helpers.
Holy crap! No posts for a LONG TIME and now this! I'll have to say is way to go Michelle on the patience deal. I can't stand having my kids help make rolls, DRIVES ME CRAZY! Although how do you say no to those cute faces?
Love it! I'm with Andrea, I can't stand having my kids arms tangled in my arms, while trying to remember what I was doing. Urghh. You get the patience award.
4 comments:
Holy crap! No posts for a LONG TIME and now this! I'll have to say is way to go Michelle on the patience deal. I can't stand having my kids help make rolls, DRIVES ME CRAZY! Although how do you say no to those cute faces?
I love how the second video ends with Michelle twisted and Meagan in her arm stretching to give grandma the roll. Very cute and funny.
Love it! I'm with Andrea, I can't stand having my kids arms tangled in my arms, while trying to remember what I was doing. Urghh. You get the patience award.
Yes, good job with the patience. I could really learn a thing or two from you!
Post a Comment