In July we went to my parent's house and spent a week with them. It has always been the tradition when we visit to get pictures of the kids in front of Grandma's house before we go to church. I don't know how that tradtion started, it is probably just that Grandma want pictures of the kids in their Sunday clothes. Here are the best shots from this year.
It seems like we used to do something like that too when we were little, I don't know why I don't do it more often with my own kids. Probably because there is no time before church because we are running late. And after church the kids just don't look good.
1 comment:
It seems like we used to do something like that too when we were little, I don't know why I don't do it more often with my own kids. Probably because there is no time before church because we are running late. And after church the kids just don't look good.
Post a Comment