Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Shoe Cabinet

For Christmas 2007 my Dad made us a cabinet with four drawers to store all of our shoes in. He delivered it unfinished and my job was to paint it. It took us several weeks to decide on a final color and then it took several months for me to get it painted. I seemed to only have one weekend a month that I could actually work on it. It is a really dark blue and so it took several coats (4-5) before it was fully covered. It has its imperfections in the paint that probably I only know about, but overall I am very happy with it. It has sure helped to clean up the mess of shoes everywhere.


1 comment:

Andrea said...

It is a shoe cabinet, it will probably get some dents on it that you can blame on the kids and your paint job will look fabulous!