While we were at Grandma and Grandpa's in July, we took their motorhome down to Seacliff beach and stayed for three days and two nights. We had a blast. The kids loved playing in the water and sand. Their cousins joined us for the first day as well. At the end of the day, we thought we were going to have to drag Tyler out of the water kicking and screaming. The only thing that helped us out is the fog rolled in and it got cold.


While we were there a school of fish came by and along with them came the birds. There were hundreds of them, probably thousands. The pictures don't do it justice. It was really amazing.
4 comments:
Is Michelle threatening Tyler with that shovel?
Melissa says poor fish, yep that is how she thinks, not poor birds if they don't get food huh?
Michelle,
I was so excited to find your blog. I found it off of Andreas. You have the cutest family. I think I have only seen Rebecca. She is so grown up now. I just started this blog stuff myself, after much persuasion. This is a fun way to keep in touch.
Love the blog! The kids look great--can't believe how fast they are growing!
Post a Comment