Rebecca started school on August 11th. It seems like the start of school gets earlier every year. Tyler took the second picture after we got back from dropping off Rebecca.
Yay!!!!! I am so happy!!! You finally made a blog. And a cute one at that! Now you can get behind on just one more thing. Mom told me that was your concern. I think it'll be fun seeing pictures of your kids. I find I take pictures just to put them on the blog, which has helped me actually take pictures where I otherwise wouldn't.
I agree with Lisa. Maybe it's sad, but I tend to go throughout my day thinking about what I can put on my blog and take pictures accordingly. I like it because I can document the small stuff, too. I would never do a scrapbook layout on James' crumbly cake, but I think it's fun to put those sorts of things on the blog...more like I journal, I guess. Good luck and have fun!!
4 comments:
Yay!!!!! I am so happy!!! You finally made a blog. And a cute one at that! Now you can get behind on just one more thing. Mom told me that was your concern. I think it'll be fun seeing pictures of your kids. I find I take pictures just to put them on the blog, which has helped me actually take pictures where I otherwise wouldn't.
I agree with Lisa. Maybe it's sad, but I tend to go throughout my day thinking about what I can put on my blog and take pictures accordingly. I like it because I can document the small stuff, too. I would never do a scrapbook layout on James' crumbly cake, but I think it's fun to put those sorts of things on the blog...more like I journal, I guess. Good luck and have fun!!
Wow, I'm so excited you have a blog! We'll be able to see pictures sooner this way. Way to go, Brett!!!
Mom (Hatch)
I know I am shallow, but I want to see ALL of Rebecca's outfit. The top half looks cute. I love the sunglasses!
Post a Comment