Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tyler's Birthday






Tyler's real birthday is the day after Christmas. But really, who wants to celebrate their birthday then? So, we celebrate his half birthday in June. We alternate between family parties and friend parties and this year it was his family party. He came up with an extensive list of all the things that he wanted to do on his day and we were able to do all of them. He really wanted a pinata so Michelle helped him make one throughout the week prior to his big day. Then we all took turns beating it to a pulp. When all the candy fell, the only thing that Tyler picked up was the gum.


2 comments:

Heather said...

You made the pinata? How awesome is that?!

Andrea said...

I am impressed. How come I never knew that before? You don't really brag enough. Either that or I am bragging too much and not letting you get a word in edge-wise!